Delivery times

New to the Toyota Yaris Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Zhan

Post by Zhan »

MikeR wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:05 am Transit from Zeebrugge to Grimsby is by a particular ship (can't remember the name) that shuttles back and forth between the two ports carrying Toyotas. It will depend on where the ship was when your car got to Zeebrugge - if the ship was just coming in to Zeebrugge, a few days - if it had just left Zeebrugge, you'll have to wait until it's done the round trip an is ready to go again.
Thanks Mike! Just seen the car is now at Grimsby today :) I don't know how long it will takes from Grimsby to Bromley. But fingers crossed it will be at the dealer in a week time.

Zhan

Post by Zhan »

By the way, the ship should be called Sea Cruiser 2 in between Zeebrugee and Grimsby.
NRUS

Post by NRUS »

Got an EDD of Feb-March from my dealer. Can't track via myT because no Vin number. Is it really taking that long for a yaris cross even now?
Stobie

Post by Stobie »

Yes, it does take that long. I ordered Excel on 2nd June and drove it home on 24th October - 20 weeks.
NRUS

Post by NRUS »

Heard from dealer today. Still unable to track on MyT and no VIN but dealer says they're expecting the car in December. Fingers crossed!
NRUS

Post by NRUS »

Update. Ordered the car end of July.
Receiving in Feb.
Beaniejj

Post by Beaniejj »

Orderd 24 plate excel not showing on app and doesn’t have a vin yet is anyone waiting for the France car to uk ? Orderd November was told march 6th collection roughly
Cuddles

Post by Cuddles »

I ordered an Icon week before Christmas and pick it up next week so not too bad.
Got it Tuesday and love it. Pleased the order for the GR trim version fell through and I opted for the Icon as I do have a GR Yaris and it was 5k extra just for trim.
The Icon does the same job and is a lovely car.