Delivery times

New to the Toyota Yaris Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
FJB Yaris

Post by FJB Yaris »

Hi thanks for your input re delivery and non response from dealership as in mine case, I will try to contact their headquarter. Me too toyotally cross 😺

FJB Yaris

Post by FJB Yaris »

Hi once again, after complaining by email, recd next email from my Toyota branch, saying my delivery has been delayed from mid May to sometime in July 23.
I am thinking as after making other inquiries with other make dealers it seem all have similar problems.
Elt1398

Post by Elt1398 »

Below are my timelines wrt my order.
21 Mar 2023: placed order for Yaris Cross, Design with Tech Pack, Platinum White paint.
25 Apr 2023: built
28 Apr 2023: left factory
04 May 2023: at Zeebrugge
11 May 2023: at Grimsby
19 May 2023: ETA at Dealer
Overall 2 months.
jpmalopes

Post by jpmalopes »

Mine took around 2 months since the day I purchased in my dealership. Took only 3 days since the factory received the manufacturing request. Cars are made in Onnaing, France. Guess very specific configurations may take some additional time. Average time for the Yaris Cross delivery appears to be between 3 and 5 months.
NRUS

Post by NRUS »

How long did it take for Toyota to give you the initial update? I placed my order 21st August, it's been 2 weeks but my dealer still says Toyota hasn't given them the initial update for a timeframe yet. I'm just wondering how long that would be. It's going to be my first car ever and I'm extremely excited so sorry about the impatient post 😭
I ordered a design tech pack white so hoping it's not going to be a special build
Zhan

Post by Zhan »

My Yaris Cross is currently in Transit at Zeebrugge.
Does anyone know how long it will take it to arrive Grimsby?
Mytoyota app only managed to keep me updated very recently after I have contacted them via emails and phone calls constantly.....
Zhan

Post by Zhan »

Elt1398 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:50 pm Below are my timelines wrt my order.
21 Mar 2023: placed order for Yaris Cross, Design with Tech Pack, Platinum White paint.
25 Apr 2023: built
28 Apr 2023: left factory
04 May 2023: at Zeebrugge
11 May 2023: at Grimsby
19 May 2023: ETA at Dealer
Overall 2 months.
Do you know your car being hold a week from Zeebrugge to Grimsby? I didn't realise it took 15 days in transit :shock:
Thanks
NRUS

Post by NRUS »

Zhan wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:19 am My Yaris Cross is currently in Transit at Zeebrugge.
Mytoyota app only managed to keep me updated very recently after I have contacted them via emails and phone calls constantly.....
Ah congratulations! Anytime now then! Could you tell when you placed your order please? I'm yet to hear about a build date from the dealer and my app doesn't let me register without a VIN number so I'm just waiting for some kind of news! I hope it's not going to be 6 months like the dealer said it might be..
Zhan

Post by Zhan »

NRUS wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:49 pm
Zhan wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:19 am My Yaris Cross is currently in Transit at Zeebrugge.
Ah congratulations! Anytime now then! Could you tell when you placed your order please? I'm yet to hear about a build date from the dealer and my app doesn't let me register without a VIN number so I'm just waiting for some kind of news! I hope it's not going to be 6 months like the dealer said it might be..
I am not sure if it can be anytime soon because the map still shows the car stays at Zeebrugee :|
I ordered the Cross on 13th of June 23. There was no updates until September.
MikeR

Post by MikeR »

Transit from Zeebrugge to Grimsby is by a particular ship (can't remember the name) that shuttles back and forth between the two ports carrying Toyotas. It will depend on where the ship was when your car got to Zeebrugge - if the ship was just coming in to Zeebrugge, a few days - if it had just left Zeebrugge, you'll have to wait until it's done the round trip an is ready to go again.