Change Speed dial to Digital Format

All Toyota Yaris Cross related discussions
Deleted User 166

Post by Deleted User 166 »

Hi all, I collected my new Yaris Cross Excel yesterday and I’m having a few problems finding my way around everything!
I’d like the speed to show in Digital format rather than dial but am failing miserably finding how to do it. I had a Corolla Hybrid previously and was able to change it on that one so assuming I can do the same on the Cross. Can it be changed? Any help greatly appreciated.

PJR77

Post by PJR77 »

You are not alone in finding this a problem. I have yet to find how to do it. I think the manual says to use the button sticking out of the dial but it hasn't worked for me. I'll have another try over the next couple of days.
Deleted User 166

Post by Deleted User 166 »

I’ve tried the button you refer to also but it just changes the Trip and ODO settings. It’s very frustrating, I’m beginning to think it can’t be changed. If I discover how to do it I’ll let you know.
progers

Post by progers »

Hi,

You need to use the button sticking out to move to the car settings options, then continue down this page to the next one, where you find a button for settings. Press and hold on the dial sticking out for two seconds, and you will be given another menu where you can select the type of format.
Dreamon100

Post by Dreamon100 »

I found a YouTube video that shows how but can’t remember now😱
I searched for ‘Yaris dashboard settings’ and found the YouTube video.