YarisCross

New to the Toyota Yaris Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
PJR77

Post by PJR77 »

Well I have had my red Yaris Cross Design for 10 days now and am thoroughly enjoying it.
I did a 200 mile round trip on Saturday and the trip computer was indicating 76mpg at the end. It is amazing just how much of the journey is spent cruising along purely on battery.
I don't like the black roof lining but I suppose I will get used to it. The tyres seem rather noisy on some surfaces and you can hear the engine when it fires up.

Mudbeast

Post by Mudbeast »

I collected mine yesterday. I love it. Ordered back in August.
toyota_fan

Post by toyota_fan »

Lucky buggers Orderd mine 14th Jluy and should be 22nd November scared to get an update.
Chunky1234

Post by Chunky1234 »

Hello all, newbie, ordered my Cross Premiere AWD yesterday.

I wanted to add the city pack on top of the advanced parking pack. However, the dealer said this is actually a backward step as Touch 2 is the older system, and would change the screen from a 10 inch to a 9 inch display.

So, ordered without and trusted the dealer, but maybe you guys have a different opinion.
Chunky1234

Post by Chunky1234 »

Whilst at the dealers yesterday ordering my car I was informed that the sports pack had been removed from sale for the Premiere addition. This is down to technical fiting reasons. So, if you have a premiere ordered with a sports pack, expect an email from your dealer informing you of this.
SamBrooksbank

Post by SamBrooksbank »

PJR77 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:24 am Well I have had my red Yaris Cross Design for 10 days now and am thoroughly enjoying it.
I did a 200 mile round trip on Saturday and the trip computer was indicating 76mpg at the end. It is amazing just how much of the journey is spent cruising along purely on battery.
I don't like the black roof lining but I suppose I will get used to it. The tyres seem rather noisy on some surfaces and you can hear the engine when it fires up.
76mpg!! That’s very impressive. I’m not a fan of dark headlining either I mentioned this in my review:
PJR77

Post by PJR77 »

You think my 76mpg was impressive? I did the same 200mile journey on Monday and got an indicated 80.2mpg. Mind you I had filled up the tank with E5 (97 octane) fuel this time as an experiment.
mcpanman

Post by mcpanman »

I drive a Toyota CHR design but decided that a change was needed so I have ordered a Yaris Cross Premium Pearlescent White. Due May 2022 (ish)
Sohail

Post by Sohail »

Hi
Can anyone smells fume inside their Yaris cross, when using fan or heater please?
Thanks
PJR77

Post by PJR77 »

I have not noticed anything. Could it be something in the air outside?