Delivery

New to the Toyota Yaris Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
cho

Post by cho »

Last November I ordered a 2024 Yaris Cross. Was supposed to arrive on 1/3, then postponed to 4/3, and now am told it is in Zeebrugge. ETA is 18/3. Does anyone know how long it takes to ship to Glasgow? Just wondering if there are any further delays.

Thanks.

JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

A year ago mine took 29 days to get from Zeebrugge to the dealer (Somerset). It might be different now. The car does have to go Derby for pre-delivery checks after it has arrived in the UK.
cho

Post by cho »

Thanks for your reply. Will see how much longer it will take as I haven't received any updates at all.
BigAL

Post by BigAL »

If you install the MyToyota App and register with the same email address you have used for the purchase, the app will link to your order and show you progress of your car.
Mine was stuck in Zeebrugge for a couple of weeks, it comes to the UK port - then to Derby plant for further checks before coming to the dealer. The app will show you the progress.
Cuddles

Post by Cuddles »

My app still said it was in processing. That afternoon the garage rang and said it was due at them in a few days as it was in the country. My friend also had the same thing happen with hers.
My GR Yaris the app worked perfectly and showed every step of the way.
Shrimper19

Post by Shrimper19 »

I ordered an Excel at the beginning of February and was originally told to expect delivery by end of April. I got an email from the dealer a couple of weeks ago to say expected delivery now 15th April and then got a call on Wednesday to say they'd got it and when would I like to collect it. Tomorrow - very excited!

The app never updated from the we're processing your order bit until yesterday. I was a bit sad to miss each of the in-between bits. It would have been nice to see every stage. But I'm very happy to get it a month earlier than I was originally told.
cho

Post by cho »

You are so lucky. I ordered a design last November and expected to receive it in March. Still no updates. Not sure if it's worth the wait. Especially issues with 12v battery.