Delivery times

New to the Toyota Yaris Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Brighton

Post by Brighton »

Brought forward to mid November now so fingers crossed…

olderguy

Post by olderguy »

Just ordered mine , the salesman said next March or April , but on the paper work it said 20/05/23 ,I'm 74 now I'm hoping to live to drive it lol
bedfordyarisx

Post by bedfordyarisx »

Anyone know how long it takes from ‘left the factory’ to delivery? It’s been saying left the factory for 5 weeks, but it has not yet moved to ‘in transit’. Frustrating!
Brighton

Post by Brighton »

Not sure. My app doesn’t seem to register my order. But my dealer says the car is “at sea” and due December. They only come from France though so I assume “at sea” just means in transit in general.
Rollandbutter

Post by Rollandbutter »

Ordered mine 30/06/22. Just shown build has started on the app.
Rollandbutter

Post by Rollandbutter »

Build complete and leaving the factory.
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

I ordered one for my wife on 22 August 2022 - Excel in Scarlet Flare with city pack. It was built today and now shows it has left the factory. I hope Friday 13th isn't an omen!
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

Just an update to help others who are waiting. Our car is now in transit and has arrived at Zeebrugge.
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

Now I don't know what's going on. Having been to Zeebrugge our car is now listed as in transit on a truck back at the factory in Onnaing, France. A couple of days ago the dealer emailed to say it was at sea. ????

A vehicle transporter ship did leave Zeebrugge yesterday heading for Bristol which was supposed to be the next stop. I assumed it might be on that.
Rob63

Post by Rob63 »

I ordered my design on the 19th Jan 23. was told March delivery? Do you think that is realistic? 😀