Delivery times

New to the Toyota Yaris Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

Another update. It seems as though going back to Zeebrugge was a red herring designed to throw me off the scent. It's now reported to be in Derbyshire having it's pre-delivery inspection.

JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

Yet another red herring. The app showed our car going back to Portbury but it now shows that it is at the dealer's premises. Can't be long now.
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

The dealer emailed to say that our car was ready for collection at the end of next week. Below is a summary of all the stages to save people having to check back through my posts.

Yaris Cross Excel with city pack in Scarlet Flare plus ceramic coating

Ordered 22/8/22 Day 0
Built 13/1/23 Day 144
Zeebrugge 19/1/23 Day 150
Portbury 27/1/23 Day 158
Derby 10/2/23 Day 172
At dealer 17/2/23 Day 179
Ready for collection 24/2/23 Day 186
RobsterB

Post by RobsterB »

Hi. I'm a newbie here. I placed an order for a Yaris Cross at my local dealer nearly a month ago. I was told it would take 6 months to get the car. Does that sound about right? I've no problem with waiting, but hopefully not longer than 6 months.
RobsterB

Post by RobsterB »

On My Toyota website it says 'In transit'. I guess that means it's not even built yet. I'd be very surprised if it was to be on it's way already.
Golfer999

Post by Golfer999 »

I ordered my Excel on 22nd Jan and today it is now being shown as ‘build in progress’. Dealer said would be in end of March beginning of April which, going by the timeline posted by JonathanM, would be about right. We will wait and see.
RobsterB

Post by RobsterB »

Seems the car really is in transit as stated on the app. Might get it in March, not long to wait at all.
Sarratt

Post by Sarratt »

Hi,

New member here, thank you everyone for all the updates.

I have just purchased a standard YC Design, i have downloaded the MyT app, do I now need to wait for info about the car and then register it or will my car automatically show once there is a change of info?

Thanks in advance.
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

I got sent a link to the MyToyota app and our car was already there. Ask your dealer if you don't get an email soon. I certainly didn't enter anything manually.
Sarratt

Post by Sarratt »

Thank you Jonathan 👍