Delivery times

New to the Toyota Yaris Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rollandbutter

Post by Rollandbutter »

Car now at garage. So 7 months from order. But one month earlier than the original delivery date. So that's a plus......

JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

Thanks for the update. Assuming that our car really isn't still outside the factory we should be about a week behind you. I've been tracking the ship that 'may' be carrying our car and it has faffed around in the Bristol Channel for two days (along with two other vehicle carriers) but now it's heading for Bristol.

Ours was due mid January then it was coming in November then December then back to mid January so it's a bit late.
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

Our car is now listed as being in Portbury, Bristol so there was a bit of a glitch in the tracking app.
hercfreak

Post by hercfreak »

How do I get my order to show on the app?
I have registered and entered the same details as the dealership used on my order?

I ordered back in Oct the Excel model with panoramic roof in red. Was told middle of Feb when I ordered. I asked the dealership last week (think I might be bugging them by now as I can’t track on the app) and they said expect it beginning of March.

Many thanks
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

If you are registered with the My Toyota app (or website) log in then choose 'My Vehicle' then 'Purchased'. You should see the current status. Click on the double arrow symbol to provide more information. Then click the + sign by the Vehicle Order Tracker and you will get the map once the build has been started.

Ours still hasn't reached the dealer yet (ordered 22nd August and built 13th January).

Screenshot from 2023-02-02 09-17-29.png

hercfreak

Post by hercfreak »

I don’t have “purchased”. This is all I have on the website and the app.

E7815B57-478F-417B-82AC-4783F9D737D3.png

DFCED557-002B-4FF6-BB31-03D07352B317.png

JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

Hmm. I can't remember for sure how it worked but I did get an email from Toyota with a link to sign up for the app after I returned from the dealer. It might be worth speaking to your dealer and see if they can send you the link which must have your car details pre-recorded. I know I didn't enter any details myself.
Tee

Post by Tee »

Rob63 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:58 pm I ordered my design on the 19th Jan 23. was told March delivery? Do you think that is realistic? 😀
I ordered mine 1st of feb and i was told a customer cancelled and delivery date would be in March . Not sure if it’s realistic too.
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

Tee wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:24 am I ordered mine 1st of feb and i was told a customer cancelled and delivery date would be in March . Not sure if it’s realistic too.
At this rate you will get yours before I get mine. :(
JonathanM

Post by JonathanM »

According to the Toyota app tracker, our car is now back in Zeebrugge! Last time it went backwards, it was actually heading to its next destination forwards so not very helpful.